The Deuterman Law Group, a North Carolina Injury Law Firm, is a different kind of injury law firm. We are a law firm focused on professionalism, ethics, respect, customer service and community service. It's the way we work, and it works well for us and for our clients.
Deuterman Law Group was established in 2003 with a better way to work, to treat employees and to serve our clients. In everything we do, we put people first. We never forget that we are dealing with people's lives, not simply cases.
Our goal isn't simply to settle cases so we can collect a fee and move on to the next lucrative case. Our goal is justice. For us, winning isn't only about how much money we can get for a client.
Here, justice means ensuring our clients receive:
- maximum financial compensation for their injuries
- the best medical care possible
- the best psychological support
- access to other resources that will aid in their recovery and improved well-being.
Deuterman Law Group is also strong advocates for better workplace safety protections. We are active in politics, working with lawmakers in Raleigh and Washington to pass and preserve laws that protect the rights of injured and disabled people.
Here at the Deuterman Law Group, we routinely:
- Assist clients in filing for short-term disability, long-term disability, unemployment compensation, Medicaid, Social Security Disability, Supplemental Security Income, and vocational resources.
- Help coordinate medical treatment by directing our clients to the finest physicians in the country
- Assist clients in financial trouble by directing them to agencies and community groups that can help with their everyday needs, their bills, and their medical expenses.
- Help our clients deal with the psychological, as well as the physical, impact of their injuries.
Putting people first. It's such a simple philosophy, but it has served us and our clients well.
If approved, your testimonial will be displayed momentarily.
Click to hide