High-Quality Legal Services Since 1933
The law firm now known as Begley, Carlin & Mandio, LLP, has its roots in the Bristol, Pennsylvania, law firm started by attorney Hugh B. Eastburn.
William J. Begley came to Bristol in the early 1930s and established his own law office in space rented from Mr. Eastburn. He developed an extensive practice in the fields of estate planning and administration.
In 1948, Mr. Eastburn hired John P. Fullam. Mr. Fullam became involved in democratic politics and was hired as the town's solicitor.
In 1951, the three lawyers formed a partnership under the firm name Eastburn, Begley & Fullam. The firm continued to grow throughout the 1950s.
Anthony "Tony" A. Mandio joined the firm after military service during World War II and, in 1960, the firm became Eastburn, Begley, Mandio, Kelton & Popkin. The firm's name changed again following Mr. Eastburn's death. Following Ed Popkin's retirement in 1985, the partners became known as Begley, Carlin & Mandio, LLP, the name we are known by today.
If approved, your testimonial will be displayed momentarily.
Click to hide